When you first become a MaximBet.com player, there is no default predefined limit to the amount that you can place a bet. If, after a certain period, you decide that you want to stay in control of your spending, you can set up a Wagering Limit for yourself.
To set up a Wagering Limit:
- Log into your MaximBet account.
- Click on the icon on the top right to ‘My Account’ and the menu below will display.
- Click on `Limits & Responsible Gambling´, it will display a window with all different limits to set up; Wager limits, Play Break, Self-Exclusion. By clicking on `Wager Limits´ will show you all the frequencies that you can choose between.
- By clicking on any of `Daily Limits, Weekly Limits, Monthly Limits´ you will be able to set up the amount of maximum bet you can wager for that period
- `Reset’ will show the date that the limit will be over and `Used so Far’ will show you the amount that has already gone towards the limit. Once the reset date comes into effect, the `Used so Far’ will reset to 0.